 Local / United States / Michigan / 414
Re: Shell LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 03:41:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Steve Bliss writes:
So, has anyone found the 'other' SHELL promo sets in Michigan yet?  I've
seen the 10 mini-sets (sets 2535 through 2544), but not the larger ones.  I
talked to one store owner/manager, she said the bigger sets (including the
Ferrari) were supposed to be coming in.  But I've not seen them in GR.

Steve

If you're willing to drive down to the Shell station in Wayland, they have a
ton of all the larger sets.  The manager there told me that most of the people
buying the sets have been coming down from GR, because all the stations up
there are out.
-Jeff