 Year / 2006 / 39
Re: Pics from American International TOY FAIR(r) 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:22:52 GMT

In lugnet.year.2006, Keith Hui wrote:
... Some are too blurry to bear. Did your tripod help? Must be your hands
getting too tired. My suggestion: Bring a full size tripod and set it on the
floor. When not in use, hang it off your back... Here comes Swordsman Lar!

Try one of these:
http://www.thepod.ca/

I have the yellow one from Jessops  - I bought my Dad the bigger red one for his
SLR.  Basically it's a fat beanbag with a tripod spigot on the top.  The blue
one has an off-centre screw for some digital cameras.

Jason R