 Year / 2006 / 38
Re: Pics from American International TOY FAIR(r) 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 23:34:53 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Lego showroom preview event • snip

I uploaded a bunch of pics to BrickLink. They haven't been resized yet and may • snip
++Lar

Ace Kim also got some great shots if you go and check out <www.fbtb.net>.
Thanks for getting some pics up Larry.

I'd have to say the set I'm most excited about from all of that is the Roaring
Roadsters.  Everytime I've looked at it I've noticed something new.  I'm always
excited about Star Wars too, and as silly as I feel, I've already bought all of
the Piraka for this year.  sigh...

Steve

LEGO Community Relations Coordinator