 Year / 2006 / 35
Re: MORE pics (was Re: Pics from American International TOY FAIR(r) 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:49:38 GMT

In lugnet.year.2006, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

**cut**

Nik: A few more Spongebob pics. Including one of the back of the big one. He lobs snowballs or spitballs out his mouth apparently. There are lots of gears and levers for Plankton to control him..

Coooooooooooooooooooool! trans pink and trans clear jelly fish! and and and GREEN cherries! Whammmmo! :D Miawwwwwww!

Mel