 Year / 2006 / 37
Re: Pics from American International TOY FAIR(r) 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:34:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Lego showroom preview event at the LEGO showroom at 24th and Broadway, in NYC, as part of the 2006 American > International TOY FAIR,

Larry-

Thanks for all the photos and the report amid the record 27 inches of snow in Central Park.

If the new Technic motor pack is the black geared motor from the RC race cars, that’s rather unfortunate. I don’t know how many times I’ve heard folks at TLC say “we’re going back to basics” and every time they come out with these juniorized, oversized, studless, colorized, not-part-of-the-system things.

-Ted