 Trains / 30203
Re: New Elements on Factory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:31:55 GMT

Peter Edwards wrote:
Does anyone know how often new Factory parts trickle down to Digital Designer.
Do we have to wait for a new version of LDD or can it be updated?

Normally it will tell you if there is an update when you start it.
If you don't install it, it wont use any online data.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk