 Trains / 30185
Re: New Elements on Factory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 22:47:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:

I see what you mean about the buffers, although I assume you mean the magnet that is hard mounted. The ability to pivot to allow the correct polarity to face outwards if vital really, otherwise you end up with the Brio problem of having to have all your stock one way round.

Or indeed the LEGO problem, back in the good old days of 4.5V trains. (At least LEGO had the magnets in colour coded mounts, though).

Cheers

Richie Dulin