 Trains / 30179
30178  |  30180
Subject:
New Elements on Factory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:44:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I’m usually not on Factory/Pick-a-Brick, but have been this week. In just the past couple of days, it looks like they’ve made some changes to the train elements:

Added
  • Train Buffer 2 (Design ID: 64422, Category: Transportation Means, Trains)
  • Prepack With 4 Axle (Element ID: 4492719, Category: Not Aproved New Elements)
Removed
  • individual axles
  • the old buffers
  • magnets
  • magnet holders
Is it me, or does the new buffer look like its hard-mounted and inflexible? Also, what happened to the old elements? Any chance we’ll get them back?

--Jack AFOL, St. Louis