 Trains / 28774
Re: Love Missile!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:06:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   The trailer can be removed from the flatbed although it’s probably pretty weak.

I like it. I remember wanting one of those cars for my HO layout in the ‘70s.

There have been a lot of designs posted recently using only the LEGO Factory palette and my first instinct when seeing your model was “That’s Dark Green! Where is the ‘Buy Me’ button?”

Then reality set in. Still, an excellent model.

Doug