 Trains / 28770
Re: Love Missile!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 00:23:00 GMT

--snip--

   well i can honestly say the subject had me worried untill i opened the email.

Teehee. I just couldn’t bring myself to pass up the opportunity and “USAF intermodal missile carrier” didn’t quite have the same ring.

   this is a cool little moc. i love the wirey ness of it. ondrew

Thanks. I really like studless technic for flatcars. It looks really ‘right’ to me.

Tim