 Trains / 28769
Re: Love Missile!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 00:06:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

BS

Flickr

Had me some fun working from a Bachmann model. I’ve since changed the fin design on the missile from the thumbnail picture (the side view has the new version). The trailer can be removed from the flatbed although it’s probably pretty weak.

Comments and crits welcome.

Tim

well i can honestly say the subject had me worried untill i opened the email.

this is a cool little moc. i love the wirey ness of it.

ondrew