 Trains / 28767
28766  |  28768
Subject:
Love Missile!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 23:11:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

BS

Flickr

Had me some fun working from a Bachmann model. I’ve since changed the fin design on the missile from the thumbnail picture (the side view has the new version). The trailer can be removed from the flatbed although it’s probably pretty weak.

Comments and crits welcome.

Tim