 Trains / 28778
Re: Love Missile!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 18:15:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   On a slightly different not I think I must have my green set too dark. It’s meant to be regular green. I’m slightly red-green colour-blind so certain colours don’t end up quite right.

It is probably the contrast/brightness of the monitor I am using combined with the known use of Dark Green in the BNSF and an intense desire to get more parts in this color tricking me into a false sense of hope.