 Trains / 28771
Re: Love Missile!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 00:24:55 GMT

Comments and crits welcome.

Tim

Tim, you are just good.

Tommy Armstrong

www.brickengraver.com

Message is in Reply To:
  Love Missile!

(2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Had me some fun working from a (URL) Bachmann> model. I've since changed the fin design on the missile from the thumbnail picture (the side view has the new version). The trailer can be removed from the flatbed although (...) (17 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, FTX) !!