 Trains / 28316
28315  |  28317
Subject:
4-8-8-2 Cab Forward
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 21:33:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Brickshelf (when modded).

Here is my latest.

It is a 4-8-8-2 Cab Forward. It is not modeled completely from a single train. But the most influential is the cab-forward(4294) that resides at California State Railroad Museum in Sacramento. I also used some cad drawings and the 4240 as examples.

Some interesting items are the snot design in the cab, and the rounded boiler.

Lewis