 Trains / 28315
Re: Berlin tram - class GT6N
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:54:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mattias Martensson wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

Decided to have a play at with trams. > Tim

Hi Tim

Great work again! I am happy to see trams being built as I live in a town full of trolleys. For the moment I am collecting reference material and medium blue parts in order to model some myself.

Is it possible that you will publish the mpd-file? I would like to study your solutions in more detail.

Have a happy new Lego year 2007

Regards from Goteborg Sweden

Mattias

Hi Mattias,

Thanks.

Here’s the MPD. Hopefully it all works out as it is in the CAD. It will give you a warning as it loads but just let it keep loading and it will be fine. MLCad can’t understand its own meta-commands...

Tim