 Trains / 28337
Re: 4-8-8-2 Cab Forward
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:29:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Lewis Valentine wrote:

Brickshelf (when modded).

Here is my latest.

It is a 4-8-8-2 Cab Forward. It is not modeled completely from a single train. But the most influential is the cab-forward(4294) that resides at California State Railroad Museum in Sacramento. I also used some cad drawings and the 4240 as examples.

Some interesting items are the snot design in the cab, and the rounded boiler.

Looks great Lewis, I’m sure it will be a hit at the March NMRA show. Need to show it to Stacey, I don’t think he ever finished his.

jt