 Trains / 28334
Re: 4-8-8-2 Cab Forward
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 18:20:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ben Fleskes wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Lewis Valentine wrote: snip
   Some interesting items are the snot design in the cab, and the rounded boiler.

Lewis

Very nice. Certainly an eye catcher on any layout. And yes, I like your detailing on the cab - you did a good job of pulling out the squareness and putting in the smooth corners that is always a challenge in LEGO. And the rounded boiler technique is something everyone should see, learn from and if possible, improve upon.

And thanks for building such a great model using Big Ben Bricks train wheels.

Cheers,

Ben Fleskes Big Ben Bricks LLC

Thanks for the compliment, now it is my turn. Thanks for those great wheels! I will probably be ordering more soon.