 Trains / 28335
Re: Train list for 2006 - curator's request your eyes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 18:27:46 GMT

Tim Gould wrote:
Dear all,

The curators of lugnet.trains are interested in checking that we have links to
every "train" (by which we mean any vehicle with flanges that runs on track [1])
MOC posted to lugnet.trains in 2006. We have assembled the below list (from
first to last) so far but would like to ask people to doublecheck to make sure
we haven't missed anything.

Thank you,

Tim (and on behalf of Tim)

[1] Or at least pretends to

Wow, that was a lot of work for the two of you. Way to go! By the way,
this on

<http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=27479&t=i&v=a
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/talltim/LugnetTrainsSidebar/christopher_masi_ldd_statio.jpg
More of Christopher Masi's LDD Trains>>