 Trains / 28333
Re: 4-8-8-2 Cab Forward
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 18:16:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Stacy Bledsoe wrote:
   I guess you are going to force me out of Lego retirement....

Nice job on the cab-forward, I am glad to finally see one finished. Good solution for the nose, but I wished there was some glazing indication there. It would be nice if you could affix a couple of the white window sash frames in horizontially. That would give you the true effect of the split window of the cab-forward. That is something I could never accomplish with mine because I used a pair of doors to get the angled nose and the glazing is in the door vertical.

Good job! Stacy

Force you out of retirement?!?! I was wondering where you have been? You better get back into lego, we miss you around the club. We especially miss crashing your big boy into things.

Thanks for the compliment. Look forward to seeing you at our next show!