 Trains / 28067
Re: Red Train Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:43:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes wrote:
   Hi all,

at TSL in Berlin 2006 Tim and I showed your designs which we build with the parts from the train box. And yes 2 pairs of red train doors are included.

Here is my “croco-engine”:

I spent a day looking at that model and I still couldn’t remember it had two sets of doors... I feel stupid.

   I’d love to see a worldwide building contest when the set is released. Would be nice to see what else could be build only using the pieces of that box? Holger

Very.

Tim