 Trains / 28066
Re: Is Lego endorsing BBB wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 08:05:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
   I recieved my Christmas SaH catalogue today, in it was a trains flyer. One of the ‘user’ designs in the Factory section is the Flying Scotsman by Bignick222. I have seen this design before somewhere on the factory website, but I realised that it is obviously designed to use BBB wheels!

What do people think?

I don’t think it is at all. Replacing the fixed drivers and push-rods with BBB wheels would be a non-trivial task.

ROSCO

ah, but what can’t see from the angle of that image is that it doesn’t have any driving wheels. I’ll see if I can upload a scan later.

Tim