 Trains / 28059
28058  |  28060
Subject:
Is Lego endorsing BBB wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:45:40 GMT

I recieved my Christmas SaH catalogue today, in it was a trains flyer. One of the ‘user’ designs in the Factory section is the Flying Scotsman by Bignick222. I have seen this design before somewhere on the factory website, but I realised that it is obviously designed to use BBB wheels!

What do people think?

tim

PS how do you link to a model on the Factory site?