 Trains / 28065
Re: Red Train Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 07:59:32 GMT

Hi all,

at TSL in Berlin 2006 Tim and I showed your designs which we build with the parts from the train box. And yes 2 pairs of red train doors are included.

Here is my “croco-engine”:

BS gallery

This is just one of many many possibilities which could be build with this set.

I’d love to see a worldwide building contest when the set is released. Would be nice to see what else could be build only using the pieces of that box?

Holger