 Trains / 28070
Re: Upcoming Factory Train Box (was: Re: Red Train Doors)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:22:20 GMT

James,

Yes, I'm quite excited about this box. And it fits in quite well with how I
build. I'm not a great "from scratch" builder. So I scan the galleries, find
something I like, generate part lists, then shakedown BrickLink for parts.

So I'm looking forward to the new box, new parts and new models to build.

-- Bryan

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message
Hi, Bryan,

Thanks for your post which shows the level of expectation for this
upcoming
Factory Train product.  I think I need to clear up a misunderstanding
regarding
the building instructions (also known as Building Guides).

I am with the group of AFOLs who worked on this train product.  The final
product is still being worked.  I can offer the following insight into the
current state for Building Guides as directed by LEGO(R) management on
this
product:

- Paper building instructions for all 30 models, will not be available in
the UTB set. Methods for electronic distribution of LDD lxf files for
all 30 models are currently being investigated.