 Trains / 28052
Re: Red Train Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 18:28:13 GMT

Bryan Kinkel wrote:
Correction - The green train door is now in the new 7898 Cargo Train
deluxe. Along with the sweet green train fronts!

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/7898-1

And the red train door will be in the Ultimate Train Builders box (or
whatever it ends up being called). Several pairs in fact if I recall.

Frank