 Trains / 28056
Re: Red Train Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 19:18:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
Is the Ultimate Train Builders box something that was shown at Brickfest? I
could not attend so I'm out of the loop regarding any concrete information
about a Train Box.

-- Bryan

Yes. LEGO worked with a group of AFOLs on a train set that is based solely on
fan designs. It's a big box of train-focused parts plus instructions for 30
different models. Those 30 plus 50 additional ones will also be available
individually on LEGO Factory.