 Trains / 27174
Re: 9v Train status report.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 17:06:20 GMT

Hobby Train rests on the success of LEGO Factory.  This is a bit scary
since I
haven't seen much buzz and excitement around LEGO Factory so far.
Hopefully if
they make the palettes more flexible that will change.  Lugnet's been a
little
weird lately so maybe there is a buzz somewhere and I'm just not seeing
it.
Does anyone reading this have any excitment with LEGO Factory to point me
to or
report?

There *was* buzz about LEGO Factory on Legofan, but it died out there too
when no responses came from LEGO. The LEGO Factory forum is here:
http://www.legofan.org/FORUMS/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=62

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1