 Trains / 27170
Re: 9v Train status report.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 04:26:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul S. D’Urbano wrote:
   I seem to recall getting the feeling that Brad Justus was personally into trains as well, but I may be mistaken.

You are correct, Brad was a train fan.

   The impression I’ve had from Jake’s previous comments is that the future of the Hobby Train rests on the success of LEGO Factory. This is a bit scary since I haven’t seen much buzz and excitement around LEGO Factory so far.

Same here. They seem to have missed several of their dates and, without the Jake conduit of information, as far as I know we don’t have any updated information.

Steve, who really misses Jake