 Trains / 25599
Re: kadee coupler questioner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:13:34 GMT

I came away with the notion that, if TLG wasn't somehow on board with the
idea,
it would never take off.  And even I, who was SO passionate about the idea
years
ago, never even bothered to use Kadee couplers.  I use rare-earth magnets
with
LEGO magnets instead, and they work great.  Because I'm not holding my
breath
that TLG will choose to make {any} significant investment in the 9 volt
line.

[JOHN]

Amen.

When LEGO decides to "invest" again in 9volt and maybe make new tracks,
etc., I'll start regaining some interest.  Until then, I'm persuing other
themes of interest with more passion that trains.

SPACE!