 Trains / 25320
Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul Janssen wrote:

Wednesday July 6: 1 PM - 6 PM: Set-up for clubs only (not for dealers)
Thursday July 7: 8 AM - 8 PM: Set up.
Thursday, July 8: 8 PM - ??, ILTCO social event
Friday July 8: 9 AM - Noon: access to NMRA attendees.

Friday, July 8: Noon - 6 PM : OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Saturday, July 9: 10 AM - 6 PM : OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Sunday, July 10: 10 AM - 5 PM : OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

Sunday, July 10: 5.30 PM - 10 PM: tear-down.

Sorry to be a little grumpy here, but this doesn't match what's written on the
ILTCO Page.

http://www.iltco.org/library/articleShow.php?articleid=32

For example it says July 9, 6PM tear-down.  Implying no show on Sunday.

It is very important for people having to book vacation and travel to know when
the show is actually on.  I would expect that the ILTCO page would be the
correct one, and if not that it would be corrected.  Seems to me it should be
the place to go for accurate information.  Not somewhere deep down in a Lugnet
thread.

Again sorry to be grumpy, but could someone please fix the ILTCO page if it is
indeed wrong.

Thank you,

Derek