 Trains / 25295
Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:22:39 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Paul Janssen wrote:

Oops, 14 clubs, I forgot Indylug/CILTC!!

Paul

ps. My (poor) excuse for this omission is that they keep changing their name to
CILTC, and then back to Indylug, so when typing the list, I left out CILTC, but
forgot to put IndyLUG back in, sorry guys/gals!!