 Trains / 25330
Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:41:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Scott Lyttle wrote:
   (snip)

Here’s a teaser of something coming to the show...

CUT it out! :-)

(beauty)

JOHN

Yep, and for those not making it to NMRA, we’ve had a request for it to be on the train layout at Brickfest. With the announcement of a challenge/competition over at Brickfest, we’re definitely wanting to bring it now!