 Announcements / 2937
  ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

ILTCO would like to invite everyone to come see the largest LEGO train layout ever (~50 x 70 feet, or well over 15 x 20 meters) at the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) National Train Show, July 7-9, 2005 in Cincinnati!!!! The show is open (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

In lugnet.announce, Paul Janssen wrote: Oops, 14 clubs, I forgot Indylug/CILTC!! Paul ps. My (poor) excuse for this omission is that they keep changing their name to CILTC, and then back to Indylug, so when typing the list, I left out CILTC, but (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) This event is going to be spectacular and I can hardly wait to go! JOHN (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(snip) Here's a teaser of something coming to the show... (URL) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) Indeed, I'm charging the camera and the video camera already! Really looking forward to being there to see this come togehter. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) Actually, you were correct with 13, as you included the GMLTC on your list and shouldn't have. JOHN (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) Once again, J-2 is out of the loop. Hopefully the GMLTC will have a representative or two there at the big show - it depends if I'll be able to get out of work for a few days. <sigh> JohnG, GMLTC (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) <ahem> The 13 club number is derived from LTCs who are actually displaying their layouts at the show, not from representatives who might also attend. HTH, JOHN (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) (beauty) JOHN (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

In lugnet.announce, Paul Janssen wrote: I was notified that the dates in my post were somewhat incorrect. The Train Show is from July 8-10, the opening dates/times were corrected, but the summary was shifted by a day. Schedule: Wednesday July 6: 1 (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) Yep, and for those not making it to NMRA, we've had a request for it to be on the train layout at Brickfest. With the announcement of a challenge/competition over at Brickfest, we're definitely wanting to bring it now! (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) ... (...) Dang. I wish I'd known about this a month or two ago; I would have flown out to Cincinnati just to see it. Would you expect this to be an annual event? Thanks, - Joe (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) Sorry to be a little grumpy here, but this doesn't match what's written on the ILTCO Page. (URL) example it says July 9, 6PM tear-down. Implying no show on Sunday. It is very important for people having to book vacation and travel to know when (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) It's not too late. Or.. it's about a 6hr drive from Chicago to Cincinnati, maybe a carpool could be arranged for those of us not lucky enough to attend the whole deal? (...) I expect that LTCs will be displaying at the NMRA National Train Show (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

Sorry everyone!!! Some cut and Paste has resulted in the propagation of the mix up... This is the correct schedule (below)! I will fix the ILTCO dates now! SteveB Wednesday July 6: 1 PM - 6 PM: Set-up for clubs only (not for dealers) Thursday July (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)