 Trains / 25322
Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 19:17:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Joe Strout wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Paul Janssen wrote:
   ILTCO would like to invite everyone to come see the largest LEGO train layout ever (~50 x 70 feet, or well over 15 x 20 meters) at the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) National Train Show, July 7-9, 2005 in Cincinnati!!!! ...

Dang. I wish I’d known about this a month or two ago; I would have flown out to Cincinnati just to see it.

It’s not too late. Or.. it’s about a 6hr drive from Chicago to Cincinnati, maybe a carpool could be arranged for those of us not lucky enough to attend the whole deal?

   Would you expect this to be an annual event?

I expect that LTCs will be displaying at the NMRA National Train Show well into the future.

2006: Philadelphia, PA - http://www.nmra.org/2006/
2007: Detroit, Michigan - http://www.nmra.org/2007/

Some Michlugers have already started talking about cool things to build for the 2007 event.

Jason Spears | BrickShelf Gallery | MichLUG | CLB