 Trains / 25302
Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 21:47:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Paul Janssen wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Paul Janssen wrote:

Oops, 14 clubs, I forgot Indylug/CILTC!!

Actually, you were correct with 13, as you included the GMLTC on your list and shouldn’t have.

JOHN

Once again, J-2 is out of the loop. Hopefully the GMLTC will have a representative or two there at the big show - it depends if I’ll be able to get out of work for a few days. <sigh>

JohnG, GMLTC