 Trains / 25303
25302  |  25304
Subject:
Club Trolley Revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 22:43:55 GMT

I’ve twiddled with the trolley design a bit further-- mostly color combos as dictated by train window colors available at BrickLink. Interestingly enough, purple 2-wide and 4-wide train windows seem most plentiful from the Harry Potter Night Bus set! However, I settled on a blue window set and a very strong LEGO-esque livery surrounding several of the LEGO Train Club logos I found in the ILTCO gallery. Here is a deep-link to a colorful version of the trolley with the ILTCO logo.

Green front windows and white side windows seemed a nice livery, as well.

Here is the colorful livery with club logos gallery once moderated.

later,

James Mathis