 Trains / 24432
Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2005
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 23:00:20 GMT

Snip

What bugs me, is that non of these sets are powered. Thery all apear to use the older 3 axle steam wheelset. But at least they get drive rods. And the short wheelset for the tender is nice.

Also, I found it interesting that non of the models shown were built correctly. They all had thier wheel set bricks reversed.

Mat

Toby does - sort of, after all he is double ended. Mind you you shouldn’t be able to see the cylinders, or the wheels! Toby is the worst model by far in my opinion, its hard to do much with what is essentially box but he would have been better without the sloped in sides at least.

Tim