 Trains / 24405
Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2005
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 05:40:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Doerner wrote:

It would be much easier is the face disk was a separate piece from the rest of
the boiler.  But it looks like the face is part of a single front piece.  Check
out the bottom right inset picture on this box art.

There are four engine pieces  to  Percy.  And the number of pieces on the box
add up too.  Too bad.

I would also like very much to a 9-v Thomas set.

- Steve D.

Should be easy enough even for an average-skilled builder to work around. What
concern me more are the other parts there- the boiler half is pretty useless,
and don't even get me started on the cab (SOLID??!!) eww. And yeah, Larry, that
is exactly what I meant.

Legoswami