 Trains / 24394
Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2005
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:05:25 GMT

Samarth Moray @gmail.com> wrote in message ...
Don't see it making much of a difference. I'm pretty sure they can be • kitbashed
into 8-wide scale, at least, if not 6. You might yet see it on 9V track, • but in
MOC form.

Many many MOC versions of Thomas and his friends already exist for 9v and
12v, in 6 wide and probably wider. Or are you specifically thinking of
taking the Duplo Thomas parts and reusing them to build a system scale
model?

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: