 Trains / 24390
Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2005
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:54:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel wrote:

So when will Thomas make it to a SYSTEM scale set? I cannot see LEGO paying
for the license and not promoting it in the 9V range. Hopefully there is no
restriction in place limiting LEGO to just Duplo presentation.

Don't see it making much of a difference. I'm pretty sure they can be kitbashed
into 8-wide scale, at least, if not 6. You might yet see it on 9V track, but in
MOC form.

Legoswami