 Trains / 22520
Re: German DB v200/v220 Loc OR What I learned at BrickFest PDX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 13:34:47 GMT

James Mathis wrote:

P.s.: @John Neal (kudos to your roses!!): there is at least one V200 out
there: We saw that one in Frechen at our FGLTC-end-of-year-show:

The builder of that engine is never online and joined us in Frechen for
the first time.

Very nice. Are there two of those 8-wide v200's?  The second one just
sneaking into the right edge of the pic?

Yes, he brought along 2 versions of the engine (they were built in 4 batches
by various companies, hence the small differences)

I made loads of pics from them since I hope to copy one of those at a later
time... http://www.vanree.net/fotoalbum/javanree/lego/1000steine_frechen/
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit