 Trains / 22504
Re: German DB v200/v220 Loc OR What I learned at BrickFest PDX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:20:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Teunis Davey wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:

   Here’s my first go at the German DB v200/v220 pulling a simplistic 6-wide consist of “Lorelei” cars (as described from a Maerklin catalog).

I should have put a link to pics of the real-life DB v200.

And, here is a rendering of the v200 build which uses four more of the hard-to-find rare 6-wide split windscreen in black. To find 6 of those black windscreens...ugh.

   There are Australian versions too. Simalar to Santa Fe Super Cheif

http://www.srhc.org.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=98

Nice.

   I have also just built up a few Ideas that I had for 7 wide working train lights. I will show soon ,at the MUGS meeting on Sunday.For when I build a DB 103.(7740)

Oooh, that will be nice to see.

   How many Aussie trains haved you built ?

Uhm, zero. Next question... ;-)

later,

James Mathis