 Trains / 22511
Re: German DB v200/v220 Loc OR What I learned at BrickFest PDX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 02:13:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:

(all snipped away)

Nice model!

Did you use any unofficial parts in the MPD? I just got a new copy of the latest
LDraw release but I'm still getting some warnings at load. Could just be me of
course.

For instance:

10024.dat, (not on parts tracker that I could see.. maybe it's the windshield?
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=8484 yes it is... got it from this model
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=771 is there a better version?)
3070bp01.dat (in parts tracker already)
41765.dat and 41764.dat (both in parts tracker, require same subfile too)