 Trains / 1841
Re: Box Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:03:23 GMT

The Doctor What wrote:

On Tue, Aug 10, 1999 at 06:15:18PM +0000, Christopher Tracey wrote:
what colors have these doors come in?

They come in red, blue, yellow, white, black... and I'm sure I'm missing
a few colors..
  they also came in clear.  i don't know what set

Colors I have seen: Brown, Black, Red, Yellow, Clear, Blue, Pink(!),
Original Gray (not the darker gray) and (I think) Clear Yellow.

I would suspect that newer sets have beige, etc.

The clears that I have come from 588 Police Station (or it's European
Equiv., 381): http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=588

MMMMmmmmm.....just the right number for a boxcar.

I'm not sure I know what the rail you are referring to is, to slide the
door.

These two parts:

1x2: http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/32028.gif
1x8: http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/4510.gif

Found at:

http://home.att.net/~partsref/

And to have it all in one place, the door:

http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/3644.gif

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com