 Trains / 1836
Re: Box Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:07:24 GMT

That's how I was going to use the doors in the first place but then decided to
try them in the rails.
I've got to take some time to build some freight cars.  Lately I've been busy
building scenery and a couple of new diesels, but first I need to order some
wheel sets and couplers.

Tom

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
I have a few of those doors on boxcars, but not used in the sliding capacity.
Used as regular doors, they for me make good reefer doors.

--John