 Trains / 1829
Re: Box Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:25:51 GMT

I built a box car awhile back using those doors, never scanned the car
although.  I don't think I still have it together. :-(  I'm sure I wasn't the
first, but when I showed another PNLTC member he hadn't seen that door used
that way before.
There are some other pieces that slide well in those rails.  Can't think of
them of the top of my head right now, I'm at work.

Tom

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
I haven't noticed this one yet (but someone has to have discovered it before
me), has anyone else noticed that the 3.5x4x5 rectangular doors (which hang
on the 1x1x2 brick) work in the sliding door rails? I'm going to build a box
car using these. They're a little narrow for a single door, but look nice as
a double door.

Frank