 Trains / 1827
Re: Box Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:06:10 GMT

I took me forever to figure out what you were talking about! I am interested in
seeing the results.

Chris

Frank Filz wrote:

I haven't noticed this one yet (but someone has to have discovered it before
me), has anyone else noticed that the 3.5x4x5 rectangular doors (which hang
on the 1x1x2 brick) work in the sliding door rails? I'm going to build a box
car using these. They're a little narrow for a single door, but look nice as
a double door.

Frank