 Trains / 18130
Re: Legoworld 2002 - a brief review (and a longer one) - THE WRITER EXPOSED !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:42:05 GMT

Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:

for posting your pictures. But are you sure, that this picture is taken at the
end of the day? I would guess it has been taken in the early morning of Sunday
before the public came in (which means I had the longest sleep of the weekend
and looked still very fresh - 4 hours till a snoring Italian guy made me leave
my bed that morning ;-)) .

Hope you got your shot of that Italian :D

My pictures can be found at
http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/fotoalbum/lego/legoworld_2002/ , sorted
by day.

Hope to see you in Muelheim in April 2003 - take care!

I'll be there!
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions    | http://www.vanree.net