 General / 39071
Re: Legoworld 2002 - a brief review (and a longer one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:31:47 GMT

Ben,

Thank you for the report on your adventure to Legoworld 2002.
Nice pictures and commentary on your experience.
What a wonderful venue and enormous attendence.
Glad your locomotive hauled the tracks well.  :-)

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Dear Lego Enthusiasts!

Today the biggest (and greatest!) Lego Fest ever will find its end. I myself
had the chance to attend Legoword 2002 in Zwolle/Netherlands for 3 of the 5
days. So here comes my brief report about it:

full picture gallery:
de bouwsteen in the www:
http://www.debouwsteen.com